Saturday 4 October 2014

चेतता नर सदा सुखि .

AN ALERT HUMAN BEING IS ALWAYS HAPPY.


This classical saying is said in GUJRATHI and SANSKRIT; which was said by DADAJI, our friend MANEESH’S FATHER, as blessings to my daughter RAHI. DADAJI AND DADIJI, both had come with us to drop my daughter to her DORM. And they said they will say only one thing to her and that is, “चेतता नर सदा सुखि !!”


It was so meaningful, and important blessings for a daughter who was going to start her stay in the hostel. I remember all those blessings given to me by many of elderly people around me. ..

“यशस्वी हो , i. e. Become Successful. “ , “ सतत पुढे जात राहो . i.e Keep moving forward always. “ , or “पहिला क्रमांक येउ दे. , i.e. May you stand first.

So many like this can be said , But ALERTNESS is really something. I found that it has a very deep meaning, Meaning of life. It speaks about PRESENT MOMENT AWARENESS, MINDFULNESS, DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITUATION, AND CONSEQUENCES AT THE SAME TIME. WOW!!



It helps us in everything, while planning a day, driving a vehicle, keeping important things, making lists to remember, scheduling, writing questions, and timing while chitchatting, keeping good health, eating on times, getting your health checked on time, Focusing and Refocusing,  and so long and so forth.


I loved this saying so much that I am bringing in my own life by adding it in to small small things.  I realised that I am not taking that extra effort to keep myself on toes. So I am trying my best to do that. And It is helping.  So let us help ourselves by saying us every time, “चेतता नर सदा सुखि “. 










1 comment :

  1. I don't believe that this particular note has 97 viewers. This is really something for me. Thank you viewers for reading my blog and that is really inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete